Assistant Vice Principal
St. Paul's Co-educational College offers dual curricula - the Diploma of Secondary Education (DSE) curriculum and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP). As a Direct Subsidy Scheme (DSS) school, SPCC enjoys flexible allocation of funding and resources. These allow it to recruit additional teachers to increase pedagogical effectiveness, provide diverse student programmes, reduce class size and reduce student-teacher ratio. SPCC offers an attractive remuneration package including staff medical scheme, school-based promotion system and professional development opportunities for high-calibre applicants passionate about teaching.
We are now inviting applications to fill the above post.
To report duty in September 2021
- Having a sound understanding of and commitment to the College's vision and mission
- Holding a Bachelor Degree or above and PGDE with at least 10 years of teaching experience
- Being a Senior Graduate Master / Mistress for at least 2 years upon his/her appointment
- Demonstrating leadership and experience in curriculum development / student development to assist the Principal / the Vice Principal to lead and plan the College's continuous development
- Possessing good interpersonal relationships, teamwork skills, positive attitude as well as being able to cope with stress and deal with crises
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applications must be sent to : The Principal, St. Paul's Co-educational College, 33 MacDonnell Road, Hong Kong.
Please mark "Confidential" and specify the post you apply for in your application and on the envelope.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
All enquiries and applications will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for employment-related purposes.