Social Worker I
Ref : A3/SWI(KG)/HYCEPSC(ST)/MIP
Location : Sha Tin
Roles & responsibilities :
- Coordinate school-based service in kindergartens, including administration, financial management and collaboration with other parties;
- develop training materials for students and parents; and
- plan and implement group training, case intervention, parent support and teacher consultation in kindergartens.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- a recognized degree in Social Work or equivalent;
- registration under the Social Workers Registration Ordinance (Cap. 505) as Registered Social Worker;
- Grade E or above in English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in the HKCEE or equivalent;
- post-qualification experience in social work or equivalent;
- preferably experience in providing child support services and parenting work;
- good computer literacy; and
- proficiency in English and Chinese.
* Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant academic results / qualifications / working experience you have attained in detail.
Compensation & employment terms :
The successful candidate will be appointed on contract terms with a salary currently at $33,350 per month (Tung Wah Master Pay Scale Point 16). Entry salary depends on years of recognized experience. The salary is subject to downward / upward adjustment or may be frozen as determined by Tung Wah and/or as appropriate with reference to the civil service pay review. The fringe benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships.
Please send your resume or a completed application form [F601] to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 8 March 2021. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 June 2021 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER