Registered Social Worker (Family＠Nature)
We are a well established non-governmental organisation providing various welfare services.
To launch 3-year nature-based family Intervention programme to enhance family wellness with a focus on improving the well-being of family carers. Series of community education programmes, experiential and interactive-oriented, mindfulness family programmes will be delivered with an objective to build and strengthen stress management and problem-solving capacity of carers.
- Plan and organize the community-based professional intervention programmes and groups.
- Responsible for service publicity and promotion, including but not limited to social media and website management.
- Work closely with service partners and internal service units.
- Assist Project Leader in the research study to examine the effectiveness of the programme intervention.
- Centre-based work, including but not limited to, Tai Po district.
- Flexible working hours (evening and weekend duty required).
- Diploma in Social Work, with at least 2 years' relevant working experience in family service.
- With experience in organizing service project, mental wellness groups / programmes and mindful activities is advantage.
有意者請親繕職位申請表或履歷，郵寄 (信封面請註明申請職位名稱) 或電郵至：
Human Resources Unit, Room 2010, 20/F, Southorn Centre, 130 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org