Programme Officer (1-year Contract)
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization. Applications are invited for the post of Project Officer III.
Reference Code : P3-VMPS
- 5 subjects at Grade E in HKCEE / Level 2 (Pass) in HKDSE including English (Syllabus B in HKCEE), Chinese and Maths;
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines;
- At least 3-year experience in supervision of air-conditioning project or experience in maintenance of air-conditioning installations;
- Pleasant, open-minded, self-motivated and a good team player and able to work independently;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese word processing.
Job Duties :
- Co-ordinate and supervise the performance of the service contractors;
- Arrange contractor to conduct on-site ventilation assessments and follow-up visits for the Residential Care Homes in accordance with the technical specifications on ventilation assessments;
- Provide administrative support to assist Residential Care Homes in handling their applications for reimbursement of subsidy for the purchase of recognised items;
- Perform general administration duties such as preparation of correspondence, reports, inventory record, circulars and handling of payments;
- Assist in general procurement and tender procedure.
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.