Educational Psychologist I/II (Full Time)
The Anglican (HK) is renowned for its provision of school-based educational psychology services (SBEPS) since 1996.
Applications are now invited for the post of Educational Psychologist I/II.
Required for September 2021
- provide professional assessment and support to students with special education needs;
- give consultation to teachers on the planning and implementation of educational / remedial programs for students with learning difficulties;
- design and organize training programs for teachers, parents and students;
- plan and conduct public education programs and conferences to enhance public awareness dyslexia and students with special educational needs;
- participate in research and development; and
- perform other relevant duties as required.
Application Procedure :
Application with full resume should be addressed to The Chairperson, Anglican (HK) School-based Educational Psychology Service, c/o Principal, SKH Tang Shiu Kin Secondary School, 9 Oi Kwan Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Application must be received on or before 31 March 2021 marked with the position applied for on the envelope.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.