Officer-in-charge (Integrated Community Centre for Mental Wellness) (Yau Tsim Mong)
Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,000 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 18,000 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 78,000 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR, we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
- To provide supervision and support to team members and monitor their performance;
- To identify and assess the mental health needs of the community and service users and develop services or initiatives to meet service users various needs;
- To formulate, implement and evaluate annual service plan;
- To liaise with agencies, organizations of local district and welfare agencies on matters relating to the rehabilitation plan of service users and to promote service image;
- To collect and compile reports and statistics on the service performance and outcomes; and
- To oversee the daily operation of the centre.
- A recognized University degree in Social Work;
- At least 5 years of relevant experiences;
- Good people management skill and able to lead and coach the staff team for quality service delivery;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Resourceful and with good communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Self-motivated, creative, able to work independently and under pressure.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon by post, by fax 3552 5398 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.