Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Reference Code : DIET-OMH
- Post-graduate Diploma or Bachelor of Science in Dietetics with at least 3 years or above relevant experience and with customer service experience is an advantage;
- Holding a Certificate of Registered Dietitian;
- Good in spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Good in communication and public speaking.
Job Duties :
- Providing professional nutritional, dietary and health consultations and recommendations to clients; participating in planning, implementation and evaluation of health promotion programmes; conducting training, cooking workshop or lectures for public, schools or health professional; outreaching services for community.
Working Hours : 44 hours per week
Working Location : Kwun Tong
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.