Helping Hand was formed in 1978 to house a group of homeless elderly. Since then we have established a reputation for being innovative and responsive. Today we care for over 800 elderly in our 3 residential homes, 3 self-care home, and one in Guangdong Province. In addition, we provide unique camp service and day care services for elderly at our Holiday Centre in Ma On Shan.
We are looking for high caliber, dynamic and innovation candidate for the above post to serve our organization.
- To oversee the administration and management of the Care and Attention Home (212 clients) and Day Care Unit (40 clients);
- To monitor the services and to ensure the quality of services;
- To lead the professional term for professional service in the Home;
- To provide supervision, consultation and support to the staff;
- To liase with internal and external parties for the operation; and
- Registered Nurse qualifications or equivalent;
- At least 10 years of management and supervision experience;
- At least 5 years managerial role and in an aged home setting is preferred;
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Pleasant and flexible personality and competent in facing changes & challenges;
- Can work independently and under pressure;
- Strong organization, good communication and computer knowledge.
Salary commensurate with qualification and experience.
Please send full resume, expected salary and date of availability under confidential cover, to Adm & HR Manager, 1/F, 12 Borrett Road, Central or email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 7 March 2021.
Applicant not contacted by 21 March 2021 should consider his/her applications unsuccessful.