Publicity & Fundraising Manager (i.e. PFM)
Hong Kong Student Aid Society Limited (HKSAS) is a non-profit-making organization, which was founded by a missionary in 1957 with the mission to provide needy children and youth residential, foster care, education and community development services. In 2020, more than 300 employees served about 1,000 children and youth ranging from newborn baby to age 29. We operate 3 residential hostels, 7 small group homes, 3 schools, foster care and stationing social work service in primary schools and kindergarten. We receive lump sum grants from the Social Welfare Department and funds from the Education Bureau, donations and other sources. Our annual expenditure is about HK$170 million.
We invite people with the heart and passion to serve for the benefit of children and youth to join us in the above capacities in our Head Office.
Ref : HO/PFM/2021003
This is a new position. The successful candidate will report to the Chief Executive Officer initially, and be responsible for the following areas :
- Enhance the image and profile of the organization to our targeted groups and the general public.
- Develop and implement fundraising and promotional strategies of the organization and coordinate inputs from service units as appropriate.
- Lead fundraising events and/or corporate partnership initiatives.
- Develop, implement and manage the new information and management system for volunteers, donors and alumni.
- Strengthen our bonding and relationship within and outside the organization, in particular different stakeholders including donors / funders / volunteers / alumni.
- Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications or related discipline.
- At least 8 years' post-qualification work experience in fundraising, public relations, event management with supervisory experience. Prior experience in government, public sector or NGOs is preferred.
- Experience in management and market promotion in social media.
- Self-motivated, detailed-minded, strong sense of responsibility, leadership and independence.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and good team player.
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- High proficiency in using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing.
Our salary and benefits are competitive in the field of local NGOs.
We sincerely invite people who share the same commitment to children and youth service as ours, to express interest by sending your application with full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the job reference number for the post applied.
Short-listed candidates will be requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check operated by the Hong Kong Police Force.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.