Director (Rank : SSWO)
We are now inviting suitable candidates for the above vacancy.
Ref No : DIR
The Society provides a comprehensive range of services to hearing impaired people, in addition to its efforts in hearing conservation.
The Director assists the Chairman in formulating and implementing strategic plans to support the Society's long term development, administering the operation of the Society, and overseeing the Society's services and projects.
- Registered social worker;
- Degree in Social Work or above;
- Minimum 15 years post-qualification working experience in which 8 years at managerial level;
- Working experience in rehabilitation service is preferred;
- Strong management and leadership skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Excellent command of both written & spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua.
Salary is on SSWO scale and with fringe benefits.
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and availability to Head of Human Resources, The Hong Kong Society for the Deaf, Room 903, DWSSB, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 9 March 2021.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.