(A) SWA / (B) Counselor
PRoject for Adaptation, Inclusion and Social integration for Ethnic Minorities (PRAISE) is inviting application for the above post(s).
Post (A) : SWA (Salary : $22,735 / month) &
Post (B) : Counselor (Salary : $22,735 / month)
- Responsible for coordinating the development of the Project
- To organize programs and provide counseling services to Ethnic Minorities / Elderly
- To liaise community contacts with different stakeholders for providing services to Ethnic Minorities / Elderly
- Administrative and financial work of the Project
- Registered social worker with a Diploma / Associate Degree in Social Work or above (for vacancy A); Holding Bachelor / Master degree in counseling (for vacancy B)
- Fluent in spoken and written English and able to speak in Cantonese (for vacancy A) or at least 1 ethnic minority language (for vacancy B)
Required for vacancy :
- Having working experience in ethnic minority service is preferable
- Computer literate with knowledge in MS word, Excel, Power Point
- Able to work independently
- Willingness to work on weekend and public holiday
- Employee should have not been convicted of any sexual offences, in Hong Kong or elsewhere, as specified in the Sexual Conviction Record Check Scheme
Should interested person send application letter with resume quoting the vacancy title to firstname.lastname@example.org or RM 101, 4 Yuen Long Tai Yuk Road, Yuen Long, NT (HR) before 1 March 2021.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.