Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has always strived to provide quality medical, social and educational services to the community. We now invite high calibre person to join us.
Ref : BOD/AO
- Executive support to the department and community projects;
- Monitor the progress of community projects;
- Visits to residential care homes may be required;
- Collect and collate all progress reports as needed;
- Compile monthly statistics and reports.
- Degree or above;
- At least 3 years' working experience in government institutions or non-governmental organizations (NGOs); exposure in welfare or medical sector would be an advantage;
- Outgoing, energetic and enthusiastic with excellent interpersonal skills
- Competency in computer skills would be an advantage.
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basic.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 24 Feb 2021.
WhatsApp / WeChat : 6061 0873
For more details, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.