Part-time Advanced Practice Nurse (Time-limited Community Project : New Territories West Cluster - Tuen Mun and Yuen Long)
Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has always strived to provide quality medical, social and educational services to the community. We now invite high calibre person to join us.
Ref : BOD/PTAPN
- Provide regular on-site visits to old aged homes and homes for persons with disabilities under the "Visiting Medical Practitioners Service" Project in Yuen Long and Tuen Mun;
- Assess the training needs of staff of residential homes and provide training on infection control standards and measures;
- Monitor and report on the improvement of residential homes on carrying out infection control measures to reduce the risk of outbreaks.
- Registered with The Nursing Council of Hong Kong;
- At least 5 years' working experience;
- Qualified training in Infection Control;
- Experience related to elderly or community services is preferable;
- Well-organized and good communication skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing.
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basic.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24 Feb 2021.
WhatsApp / WeChat : 6061 0873
For more details, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.