Project Manager (Time-limited Community Project : New Territories West Cluster - Tuen Mun and Yuen Long)
Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has always strived to provide quality medical, social and educational services to the community. We now invite high calibre person to join us.
Ref : BOD/PM
- Monitor and manage a time-limited project on Indoor Ventilation Assessments in over 100 old aged homes in Tuen Mun and Yuen Long;
- Coordinate and liaise with contractors and service vendors (including AP & other consultants) for on-site visits and assessments as scheduled;
- Monitor performance of contractors to ensure that the projects can be completed up to expected standard;
- Review reports from contractors for accuracy and ensure submission of final reports on time;
- Assist elderly homes under POH on renovation, ensuring all stipulated requirements are met, and handle all documents required by the Social Welfare Department.
- Degree holder or above in Mechanical Engineering / Architecture / Building Surveying;
- 3 years or above relevant working experience in engineering project management and exposure in renovation / construction projects;
- Relevant working experience in the elderly home environment would be an advantage;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Strong PC skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio etc.
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basic.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24 Feb 2021.
WhatsApp / WeChat : 6061 0873
For more details, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.