Senior Information Technology Officer
Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has always strived to provide quality medical, social and educational services to the community. We now invite high calibre person to join us.
Ref : BOD/SITO
- Responsible for supporting IT infrastructure and network systems including systems design, analysis, planning, implementation and daily maintenance in multi-units of POH;
- Perform installation, configuration and daily administration on Windows servers, Networks, Next-Generation Firewall, Switches, Routers, WiFi etc;
- Prepare project documentation such as project implementation and technical proposal, network documentation, technical documents, UAT plan and user manuals;
- Provide and coordinate Cloud service, server virtualization, network troubleshooting, server maintenance, installation issue and ad-hoc IT infrastructure support in multi-units of POH;
- Act as IT security officer to oversee systems, network security and data privacy issues;
- Coordinate and manage vendors efficiently for IT services, projects or equipment procurement according to organization requirements;
- Recommend and evaluate effective IT solution for the adoption by the organization;
- Conduct internal training programs and assist in IT audit when necessary;
- Assist in IT-related projects.
- Diploma or above with major in IT, computer studies or related discipline;
- Minimum 3 years solid experience, preferably in non-governmental organizations (NGOs), welfare or medical sector or sizeable infrastructure projects;
- MCSA / MCSE / CCNP / LPIC / CCSA / CISSP / CISA qualification would be an added advantage;
- Hands-on experience in Cloud service, server / desktop virtualization, Next-Generation Firewall, Switches, Routers and Network / Infrastructure Management System;
- Proficiency in system administration and network operation such as MS Windows environment, Active Directory, SAN, Virtual Machines, VLAN / LAN switching, WAN / VPN, TCP / IP, DNS, SNMP, Network Security etc;
- Excellent organizing, analytical and problem-solving ability with good interpersonal skills;
- A good team player who is hardworking, self-motivated and able to work under pressure;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basic.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 24 Feb 2021.
WhatsApp / WeChat : 6061 0873
For more details, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.