Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization. Applications are invited for the post of Senior Manager.
Reference Code : M1-KNPH
- A Hong Kong university degree in Social Work;
- English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language at Grade E or above in HKCEE / Level 2 in HKDSE;
- At least 5 years of relevant post-qualification and managerial experience;
- Registered under Social Workers Registration Ordinance;
- Possess a passion with person-centred approach and a vision to promote service integration;
- Be able to work independently and to communicate with people at different levels.
Job Duties :
- Responsible for the effective management and coordination of residential service of Kai Nang Integrated Rehabilitation Service Complex include severely physically handicapped persons, moderately mentally handicapped persons and people with disabilities (HSPH, HMMH, SHOS);
- To lead and manage a multi-disciplinary team for providing high quality caring services;
- To enable the development and execution of effective rehabilitation programmes for service users;
- To develop strategic partnership and collaboration with relevant sectors or community stakeholders.
Working Hours : 44 hours per week and on shift when necessary
Working Location : Kwun Tong District
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.