An EMI DSS secondary school invites applications for the above post.
- Handle full set of accounts, perform daily accounting operation.
- Prepare payments.
- Update inventory, Accounts Receivable & Payable.
- Prepare month-end closing, monthly financial reports, all necessary reconciliations & analyses.
- Prepare year-end reports, necessary financial reports & analysis.
- Perform other ad hoc tasks as assigned by supervisors.
- Assist in year-end audit.
- Higher Diploma or above in Finance / Accounting discipline and with recognized accounting professional qualifications.
- At least 5 years' working experiences in handling full set of accounts.
- Proficient in using Excel, experience in using MYOB is an advantage.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and well-organized.
- Self-motivated, detail-minded & independent.
- Good command of Chinese and English.
- Immediate available would be an advantage.
Salary will be determined according to qualifications and experience.
Interested parties please send your resume, current and expected salary to The Principal, Heep Yunn School, 1 Farm Road, Kowloon (Please specify on the envelope the post you are applying for) or send your application to email@example.com within two weeks after this advertisement is posted.
Personal data will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.