Deputy Principal / Assistant Principal of Academic Development
Lam Tai Fai College is an EMI secondary school founded in 2004 under the DSS. The College aims to contribute to the wholesome personal growth and intellectual development of youths through a comprehensive, challenging and demanding mix of academic, aesthetic and physical endeavours. It aspires to provide all round education through an innovative and comprehensive curriculum with special emphasis on Art and Fashion Design, Sports Education, Innovative Technology and Health Education.
Ref : DPAP-03-2021
We are looking for a Deputy Principal / Assistant Principal with the following qualifications and experiences :
- A Master's Degree holder with a Post-graduate Diploma in Education
- Experienced senior teacher with solid experience in academic administration and curriculum development
- Lead and supervise all key learning areas to ensure quality learning and teaching
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Proficient in Putonghua an advantage
Interested parties please download the application form from http://www.ltfc.edu.hk and send it with a full resume in Chinese and English to 25, Ngan Shing Street, Shatin on or before 26th February 2021. Please write the reference number for the post at the bottom right corner of the envelope in strict confidentiality.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.