Vice Principal (Academic) 副校長 (學術)
Law Ting Pong Secondary School is a dynamic, forward-thinking direct subsidy English Medium of Instruction secondary school situated in Tai Po, N.T.
We are inviting high caliber candidates to fill the above post starting from 1 September 2021.
- is expected to share responsibilities with the other two Vice-Principals, to support the Principal in leading the development and daily administration of the school;
- will play a leading and supervisory role on curriculum development and pedagogy, monitoring teaching and learning, and development of staff across subject areas, with STEM emphasis a priority.
Applicants must have :
- the eligible qualifications for the rank of Principal Graduate Master / Mistress (PGM) required by the Education Bureau of the HKSAR;
- outstanding teaching and administrative experience as a middle manager of a secondary school or equivalent;
- be familiar with the current developments of the Hong Kong education sector, particularly in the recent curriculum revamp.
Apply with full CV, the names and addresses of 3 referees and a statement on your vision in education and mission as a school leader in Chinese and English. All applications should be addressed to the Supervisor, Law Ting Pong Secondary School, c/o Unit 01-02, 21/F., Saxon Tower, 7 Cheung Shun Street, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon by 3 March 2021.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.