Occupational Therapist (Part-time / Full-time)
A golden opportunity to contribute to the development of primary healthcare through working with our passionate and mission-driven professional team in the first District Health Centre in Hong Kong.
The Kwai Tsing Safe Community & Healthy City Association (KTSCHCA) is currently recruiting high caliber candidate to join our team to work for the Kwai Tsing District Health Centre (K&TDHC) which is a new 3 years pilot programme commissioned by the Food and Health Bureau of HKSAR that aims to help everyone to learn to manage their health, wellbeing and care for each other through a warm, welcoming and smart DHC Health Hub and Service Network.
Key Responsibilities :
- To provide occupational therapy services to DHC clients, including assessment, treatment programme planning and implementation, related documentation, and communication;
- Develop and provide group work, training, health promotion and patient education programmes that aim to enhance self-care and self-management skills;
- As a team member of multi-disciplinary healthcare team;
- To supervise a team including assistants, support staff, students and volunteers to ensure quality of service;
- Communicate and liaise with Hospital Authority, network medical practitioners, professional groups and related parties.
- Be registered as an Occupational Therapist in Part I or Part II of the Register of Occupational Therapists under the Supplementary Medical Professions Ordinance;
- Have a valid practicing certificate issued by the Occupational Therapist Board of Hong Kong;
- Practice as an Occupational Therapists for at least 5 years. Experience should cover at least 2 clinical areas;
- 44 working hours per week, required to work irregular hours;
- Required to work in the Kwai Tsing District Health Centre and the satellites centres;
- May be required to work in another work location to meet service needs of Kwai Tsing District Health Centre.
Further information is available at https://ktschca.org.hk / 職位招聘 /
* Please fill in the application form provided in the website
Appointment(s) will initially be made on full-time contract basic for one year, renewable subject to mutual agreement.
Subsequent interview sessions for other shortlisted candidates will be arranged, and review of application will start as soon as possible, or until the post is filled.
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right person.
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae and expected salary to email@example.com or 30/F, Tower 2, Kowloon Commerce Centre, 51 Kwai Cheong Road, Kwai Chung, N.T.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.