Senior Care Coordinator (Nursing)
A golden opportunity to contribute to the development of primary healthcare through working with our passionate and mission-driven professional team in the first District Health Centre in Hong Kong.
The Kwai Tsing Safe Community & Healthy City Association (KTSCHCA) is currently recruiting high caliber candidate to join our team to work for the Kwai Tsing District Health Centre (K&TDHC) which is a new 3 years pilot programme commissioned by the Food and Health Bureau of HKSAR that aims to help everyone to learn to manage their health, wellbeing and care for each other through a warm, welcoming and smart DHC Health Hub and Service Network.
Key Responsibilities :
- Act as centre in-charge of District Health Centre ("DHC");
- Formulate service schedule and publicity strategies for launching DHC services;
- Act as a care coordinator and nursing staff at the DHC centres and offer health assessment / screening / education and nurse counselling and other nursing services;
- Assist Chief Care Coordinator ("CCC") to oversee the services and ensure meeting the target deliverables of various programs delivered at DHC;
- Monitor the service standard of drug counselling, dietary counselling and social services;
- Monitor the standard and participate in the delivery of the case management model to community rehabilitation programme;
- Supervise subordinate to provide health promotion activities and patient empowerment programmes at the centres and with the community stakeholders;
- Provide supervision and coaching for the care coordinators, registered nurses, and community health practitioners of the core centre;
- Any duties assigned by CCC.
- Holder of valid Registered Nurse practicing certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong;
- Degree in Nursing or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in patient care related nursing practice as Registered Nurse;
- Recognized post registration training in DM care / Cardiology / Primary Health Care / Community Care / Stroke Rehabilitation / Cardiac Rehabilitation / Gerontology would be an advantage;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Strong interpersonal skill, good co-ordination and organization power;
- Organized, detailed, able to handle multi-tasks effectively and prioritize works to meet tight schedules.
Further information is available at https://ktschca.org.hk / 職位招聘 /
* Please fill in the application form provided in the website
Appointment(s) will initially be made on full-time contract basic for one year, renewable subject to mutual agreement.
Subsequent interview sessions for other shortlisted candidates will be arranged, and review of application will start as soon as possible, or until the post is filled.
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right person.
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or 30/F, Tower 2, Kowloon Commerce Centre, 51 Kwai Cheong Road, Kwai Chung, N.T.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.