A golden opportunity to contribute to the development of primary healthcare through working with our passionate and mission-driven professional team in the first District Health Centre in Hong Kong.
The Kwai Tsing Safe Community & Healthy City Association (KTSCHCA) is currently recruiting high caliber candidate to join our team to work for the Kwai Tsing District Health Centre (K&TDHC) which is a new 3 years pilot programme commissioned by the Food and Health Bureau of HKSAR that aims to help everyone to learn to manage their health, wellbeing and care for each other through a warm, welcoming and smart DHC Health Hub and Service Network.
Key Responsibilities :
- Organize meetings, prepare meeting documents and compile management reports;
- Assist in organization accreditation exercise;
- Liaise with internal staff and external parties, including vendors and local government authorities etc.;
- Assist in developing and implementing all administration policies and procedures;
- Policy Support - liaison with parties concerned to facilitate the formulation of policies;
- Assist in ad-hoc tasks as required.
- University degree or above with minimum of 5 years' relevant experience;
- Experience in corporate governance and ACHS EQuIP 6 would be an added advantage;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, include MS Word, MS Excel and Chinese Word Processing;
- Strong interpersonal skill, good co-ordination and organization power;
- Organized, detailed, able to handle multi-tasks effectively and prioritize works to meet tight schedules.
Further information is available at https://ktschca.org.hk / 職位招聘 /
* Please fill in the application form provided in the website
Appointment(s) will initially be made on full-time contract basic for one year, renewable subject to mutual agreement.
Subsequent interview sessions for other shortlisted candidates will be arranged, and review of application will start as soon as possible, or until the post is filled.
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right person.
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or 30/F, Tower 2, Kowloon Commerce Centre, 51 Kwai Cheong Road, Kwai Chung, N.T.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.