Professional Officer (Business Support)
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Reference Code : PO2b-IA
- A University Degree in Business Administration, Social Science or relevant disciplines;
- English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language at Grade E or above in HKCEE / Level 2 in HKDSE;
- Minimum 3 years working experience in project management or relevant;
- Good sense of social and welfare issues;
- A proactive team player with good interpersonal and clear communication skills;
- Good Chinese and English writing skills;
- Relevant experience of working with people aged over 50s is an advantage.
Job Duties :
- Liaise with teams of people aged 50 or above to manage and advise the team to design and develop social start-up ventures and evaluate their impact;
- Seek opportunities to showcase the social start-up ventures through various channels;
- Develop community partnerships and resources networking to support the social start-up projects;
- Coordinate and execute a range of learning sessions for people aged over 50s;
- Assist in managing and executing events to promote the program.
Working Hours : 44 hours per week
Working Location : Ngau Tau Kok
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.