Relief Registered Social Worker (16-week contract) (Social Work Service for Pre-primary Institutions)
- To render stationing service for kindergartens.
- Having a strong demonstrated passion in working with families and children.
- Flexible working hours (evening and weekend duty required for groups / programs).
- Experience in child protection (handling of suspected child abuse case), children with special educational needs, child-centered play therapy, family counselling and crisis management an advantage.
- Degree in Social Work, plus at least 2 years' working experience in family work.
- Work location : Yuen Long / Sheung Shui
The Society's application form must be completed and can be returned to by post to Human Resources Unit, Room 2010, 20/F, Southorn Centre, 130 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date : 28-1-2021
Personal data is used for recruitment purpose only.