Quality Improvement Coordinator
Matilda International Hospital is a not-for-profit private hospital situated at the world-renowned destination, Victoria Peak, of Hong Kong Island. We offer a wide range of healthcare services supported by knowledgeable and caring professional teams with technologically advanced resources.
Being Empathetic, innovative, inspirational, proactive and professional - candidates who share our common goal of providing personalised health and wellness services to our patients are most welcome to join.
Ref No : NQC-QIMC-006-MGP-21210114
Key Responsibilities :
- To work as part of a team to promote quality initiatives and implement effective clinical standards
- Overseeing clinical audit & policy and procedure review
- This role includes promotion of risk management in clinical areas
- Experience with hospital accreditation an advantage
- The holder of this position will be also required to develop and deliver educational programmes
Entry Requirements :
- Registered with the Hong Kong Nursing Council with a valid practicing certificate
- Bi-lingual Cantonese / English speaker essential
- Highly motivated with excellent interpersonal skills
- Committed to the provision of high quality
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager, Matilda International Hospital, 41 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak, Hong Kong or via email at email@example.com . Please quote the Ref. No. in your email application.
All personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose.
Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.