Service Officer (Nursing)
GIVE YOUR CAREER MEANING BY HELPING TO MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR PEOPLE TOUCHED BY CANCER
Hong Kong Cancer Fund, established in 1987, is the largest cancer support organisation, providing FREE information and groundbreaking psychosocial support to anyone living with or affected by cancer through our network of cancer support centres. To cope with the increasing unmet needs of cancer patients and care-givers, we are expanding our service and would like to invite dedicated professional to join our dynamic team. Let's put care into action so no one faces cancer alone."
- Provide nursing consultation and case management to patient and care-givers;
- Render counseling service through hotline, group work, family and home bound service;
- Promote Evidence-Based Practice on symptom / fatigue management, pain control & etc, and
- Coordinate educational programmes, line up community resources and network with hospital.
- Degree in nursing with valid practicing certificate with at least 3 years relevant experience, and
- Experience in Oncology Nursing, counselling and health education is an advantage, retired nurse is welcomed.
Remuneration package will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested parties please send full C.V., current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or Human Resources & Administration Department, Suite 2501 Kinwick Centre, 32 Hollywood Road, Central, Hong Kong (please state "Position Application" on the envelope).
Website : http://www.cancer-fund.org
All personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only and will be kept in strict confidence.