Family Mediator (Contract)
The first NGO specializing in marital services invites applications for the above post.
- Provide family mediation, casework, group work, and support services for divorced families;
- Undertake the promotion of family life education with special regards to separation, divorce, co-parenting and family transition.
Entry Requirements :
- A recognized Degree in Social Work and/or Professional training on Counselling;
- RSW preferred;
- Accredited Family Mediator and /or experienced in working with divorced parents and their children;
- Preferably with a minimum of 3 years' working experience in family setting;
- Good command of English and Chinese.
Interested persons should apply with resume stating expected salary to the Executive Director at Room 101, 1/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or by fax : 2526 3376.
Deadline for application : 26 January, 2021
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.