Senior Board and Committee Affairs Officer / Officer
Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has always strived to provide quality medical, social and educational services to the community. We now invite high calibre person to join us.
Ref : BOD/SBCAO
- Assist in organizing and coordinating meetings for the Board and Committees, meeting logistics and general affairs;
- Attend various meetings and prepare papers, minutes and related documents;
- Maintain communication and liaising with internal and external parties;
- Assist in formation of New Board of Directors;
- Prepare high quality documents timely, including reports, letters and presentation materials;
- Provide general office administration support and perform ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree holder, preferably major in Corporate Administration, Company Secretary or related discipline;
- Experience in coordinating and handling full sets of documents and general affairs for Board and Committee meetings;
- At least 3 years' experience in providing managerial support, preferably to Board / Committee Members;
- Capable in dealing and liaising with Board and Committee Members;
- Detail-oriented, well-organized and self-disciplined with a strong sense of responsibility and good communication skills;
- High level of personal integrity and confidentiality;
- Strong problem solving skills and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- Good written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin;
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basic.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 20 Jan 2021.
WhatsApp / WeChat : 6061 0873
For more details, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.