Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,000 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 16,000 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 48,000 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR, we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Ref : ABCP - RA
- To conduct and support the implementation of programmes and groups;
- To assist in conducting mental health-related research projects including data collection, qualitative analysis of research data and other administrative duties;
- To support the development and improvement of treatment protocol and psychoeducation materials;
- To assist in conducting mental health related research projects, particularly in evaluation of social impact of low intensity psychological intervention;
- To be involved in all stages of the research process in liaison with research consultant and under the supervision of the Clinical Psychologists of the Association;
- To be responsible for design of research, development of questionnaires, literature review, data collection, subject interviews, liaison will collaborators, management and analysis of research data and other administrative duties; and
- To provide accounting and clerical support.
- Bachelor degree holder or above, preferably in Psychology;
- Relevant work experience in programme implementation, programme evaluation, and mental health rehabilitation service will be an advantage;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Proficient use of MS Office and design related software; and
- Detail-minded, hardworking and able to work independently.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon by post, by fax 3552 5398 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.