Clinical Psychologist (Part-time)
Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,000 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 16,000 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 48,000 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR, we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Ref : ABCP - CP
- To provide training and supervision to Psychological Well-being Officers conducting low intensity interventions and providing online feedback;
- To provide training and supervision to external parties interested in implementing low intensity interventions;
- To provide professional recommendation on step-up and step down criteria;
- To develop and revise psychological intervention protocols for low intensity interventions; and
- To provide high-intensity psychological intervention.
- Master degree holder in Social Sciences in Clinical Psychology;
- At least 1 year of work experience in mental health setting;
- On the job training on low intensity psychological intervention will be provided;
- Good people management skills, communication skills and interpersonal skills; and
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon by post, by fax 3552 5398 or by email email@example.com
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.