Social Work Supervisor (Community Services)
Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,000 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 16,000 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 48,000 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR, we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Ref : TWC-SSWS
- To assist with supervision and management of the Community Services of the Association and to monitor the Community Mental Health Services Projects to ensure provision of quality and effective community rehabilitation services;
- To provide advices and guidance on service development in accordance with the policies and objectives of the Association;
- To provide guidance, supervision, consultation and support to the staff team of the Wellness Centres;
- To oversee and develop evidence-informed practice within the services;
- To oversee the service activities including identifying service gap(s) and developing new initiatives; and
- To perform ad hoc assignments and other related duties as assigned by supervisor(s) or Management.
- Bachelor holder with academic training and professional qualifications in Social Work; Master Degree highly preferred;
- At least 10 years of social service experience of which at least 5 years of supervisory experience, preferably in mental health services;
- Strong people management skills and able to lead and coach team members for delivery of quality services;
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Genuine commitment to the objectives of the Association as well as recovery-oriented practice, betterment and social welfare services; and
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English, preferably with good command in Putonghua.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon by post, by fax 3552 5398 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.