Social Service Manager
Helping Hand was formed in 1978 to house a group of homeless elderly. Since then we have established a reputation for being innovative and responsive. Today we care for over 800 elderly in our 3 residential homes, 3 self-care home, and one in Guangdong Province. In addition, we provide unique camp service and day care services for elderly at our Holiday Centre in Ma On Shan.
We are looking for high caliber, dynamic and innovation candidate for the above post to serve our organization.
Major Responsibilities :
- To oversee the administration, management and planning of the service units;
- To assist in planning and review of the service development and formulating strategies needs;
- To explore elderly service projects;
- To be responsible for the research, survey and inspection;
- Make occasional trips to our elderly home in Zhaoqing, Guangdong for on-site review of the social service works.
- Registered Social Worker and degree holder in social work or above;
- Minimum of 5 years professional working experience in elderly / health care service and holder of management post;
- Good management, communication, coordination and leadership skills are essential;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese; proficiency in Mandarin an added advantage;
- PC skills is essential.
Salary commensurate with qualification and experience.
Please send full resume, expected salary and date of availability under confidential cover, to Adm & HR Manager, 1/F, 12 Borrett Road, Central or email to email@example.com on or before 6 January 2021.
Applicant not contacted by 29 January 2021 should consider his/her applications unsuccessful.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.