Registered Social Worker (Promoting Family Resilience Project)
A 3-year project for adopting a strength-based approach and focuses on building positive beliefs, enhancing flexibility and connectedness, and promoting open emotional communication and collaborative problem-solving among family members, especially in trying times during coronavirus. It is also to deliver experiential groups and programmes to families with youth by using the community-based professional intervention programmes.
- To provides services to families facing different levels of adversity and vulnerabilities.
- Responsible to conduct evidence-based evaluation studies to examine the effectiveness of the programmes.
- Responsible for start off of project, collaboration with NGOs and University.
- Degree in Social Work, with at least 3 years' relevant working experience in social work.
- Experience in working with youth and parents and their families as an advantage.
The Society's application form must be completed, which is available on our website : http://www.hkfws.org.hk . Completed application form can be returned by post to Human Resources Unit, Room 2010, 20/F, Southorn Centre, 130 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date : 31-12-2020
Personal data is used for recruitment purpose only.