Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,000 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 16,000 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 48,000 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR, we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Ref : HO - EO
The position is responsible for the effective management of the CEO Office and serves as a liaison to the committees through the provision of wide-ranging, efficient, accurate and timely executive and administrative support services.
- To provide full spectrum of executive, administrative and operational support to CEO Office and committees, including the management and coordination of governance matters, management & committee meetings, visitations, community relations and corporate events;
- To initiate and respond to internal and external correspondences including composition, reviewing, editing and distribution;
- To assist in diary management, including organization of internal and external meetings and events;
- To provide high-level support to management and committee meetings, including preparing agenda, coordinating and/or writing papers, producing minutes and ensuring progress of follow-up actions;
- To draft reports, presentations and proposals, and to handle agreements and confidential documents as required; and
- To provide assistance on various projects, performing ad hoc assignments and other related duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer and Executive Manager.
- Degree holder with at least 6 years of relevant experience of working in a similar role providing support for senior management preferably from sizable organizations;
- A good track record of working independently for CEO / senior management and handling a wide spectrum of activities confidentially and with discretion;
- Mature, proactive, able to work collaboratively, adaptive with great versatility;
- Highly organized with efficient prioritization skills and capable of juggling competing tasks to the highest standard;
- Excellent communication skills, highly resourceful team-player with the ability to be extremely effective independently;
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong coordination and forward thinking capabilities;
- Proficiency using Microsoft office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint at advanced level;
- Strong command of English and Chinese writing skills.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon by post, by fax 3552 5398 or by email email@example.com
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.