Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,000 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 16,000 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 48,000 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR, we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Hostel for Moderately Mentally Handicapped Persons (HMMH) (Tuen Mun)
Ref : NLJH - OIC
- To be responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating the rehabilitation services rendered;
- To ensure the services meet the objectives and to achieve quality standards;
- To render casework, group work and mass programme services to service users;
- To provide supervision and support to multi-disciplinary professionals and team members and monitor their performance;
- To collect and compile reports and statistics on the service performance and outcomes;
- To liaise with internal and external bodies on matters relating to service users' welfare; and
- To oversee the daily operation of the hostel.
- Degree holder in Social Work, Occupational Therapy or other related discipline; or Registered Nurse / Enrolled Nurse under the Nursing Council of Hong Kong;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in residential and psychiatric rehabilitation services (mentally handicapped disability targets preferred);
- Proven experience in service model development of hostel operation for aging service users;
- Effective use of operation model for mentally handicapped persons and individuals challenged by Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in enhancing their cognitive, communication, social and execution function;
- Able to provide direction and assign work schedules for HMMH workers;
- Good people management skills, financial management skills and administration skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese; and
- Resourceful with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon by post, by fax 3552 5398 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.