AMC - Head Nurse (Full-time)
Adventist Medical Center as a one-stop medical provider, aspires to be the center of choice for patients. Managed by the Hong Kong Adventist Hospital, the Center is committed to introducing the same mission of "extending the healing ministry of Christ" to the local district.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic, motivated, and qualified individuals for the above position(s).
5-day work week
- Bachelor in Nursing is needed
- Master in Nursing or other healthcare management is preferable
- Holder of valid practicing license under Nursing Council of Hong Kong
- Holder of valid certificate of Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- At least 2 years work experience or above in Operating Room or Endoscopy is preferred
- Proficient in spoken and written English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Working in AMC-Taikoo Place
We offer a competitive remuneration package to suitable candidates.
Please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, 40 Stubbs Road, Hong Kong or by fax 3651 8865 or by email email@example.com
Candidates not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and they will be destroyed after 6 months.