Assistant Manager (Appointments Unit I) / Administration Headquarters
Location : Sheung Wan
Ref : SHRM(P)1/AM(AI)/MIP
Roles and responsibilities :
- Lead an appointment unit to manage the corporate human resources matters pertaining to community services for delivery of human resources support services including manpower planning, pay review, recruitment and appointment as well as staff discipline and complaints;
- develop and implement human resources policies to meet the corporate objectives and service needs;
- undertake regular review of personnel administration system and procedures as well as assigned ad hoc projects / tasks to cope with changing needs; and
- undertake ad hoc projects and other general administrative duties including management of departmental business, supervision of staff and organization of meetings.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- A recognized degree or equivalent, preferably human resources management;
- at least Grade D in English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in the HKCEE or equivalent;
- at least 4 years' post-qualification administration experience, preferably human resources management / public administration;
- proficiency in English and Chinese; and
- good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Please specify in the application form the HKCEE results and relevant working experience you have attained in detail.
Compensation & employment terms :
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will be commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 2 December 2020. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person and can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with Tung Wah's personal data policies. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 March 2021 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER