Superintendent (Tuen Mun)
Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,000 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 16,000 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 48,000 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR, we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Ref : TMLSCH - S
- To oversee the administration and management of the Long Stay Care Home and monitor the services provision to ensure the quality and effective services;
- To provide advices and guidance on service development in accordance with the policies and objectives of the Association;
- To provide professional leadership for respective professional service in the Home;
- To provide guidance, supervision, consultation and support to the staff team of the Home;
- To liaise and collaborate with internal and external parties for the operation of the Home; and
- To oversee the service activities including identifying service gap(s) and developing new initiatives.
- University graduate in Social Work, preferably with Master degree;
- At least 10 years working experience in social service sector, in which at least 5 years managerial role and preferably in residential services for mental health field;
- Strong people management skills and able to lead and coach the staff team for quality service delivery;
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Genuine commitment to the objectives of the Association as well as recovery-oriented practice and social welfare services; and
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English, preferably with good command in Putonghua.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon by post, by fax 3552 5398 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.