To cope with the organization's service growth, we are seeking high caliber individual for the above position.
Job Ref No : SS/JC/PW/18532/JUMP
The Programme Worker will be a member of Social Service Division. He/She will be working for the Holistic Health Project for Children of Low-income Families (3 years).
- To assist in coordinating participating schools to arrange all programs
- To provide support in organizing project programs
- To coordinate different parties for the delivery of relevant workshops and activities
- Support accounting routines and handle administrative duties for the project including collecting service statistics, preparing progress reports and financial reports
- F5 / F6 (DSE) graduate or above
- Minimum 2 years of working experience
- Working experience in social service setting or schools will be an advantage
- Self-motivated, strong communication skills and ability to work in teams
- Good PC knowledge of MS Office
- Occasionally required to work after office hours and at weekends
- Work Location : Tai Po
Staff Benefits :
- 14 to 18 days' annual leave entitlement
- Medical benefits to staff and dependent
- On-the-job training and training sponsorship & study leave
Interested parties please send full resume with last and expected salary (in MS Word / PDF format) to Human Resources Unit, United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service, L1, KEC Administrative Building, No. 2 Po Ning Lane, Hang Hau, Tseung Kwan O with job reference no. marked on the envelope or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.