To cope with the organization's service growth, we are seeking high caliber individual for the above position.
Job Ref No : SS/JC/SW/18531/JUMP
The Social Worker will be a member of Social Service Division. He/She will be working for the Holistic Health Project for Children of Low-income Families (3 years).
- To prepare program plans and training materials and deliver stress management programs to students and parents
- To recruit, liaise and coordinate participating schools to arrange programs
- To design program evaluation for stress management activities and community education programs
- To make referrals of students and parents to community services when needed
- Registered Social Worker, Degree Holder in Social Work or above
- Minimum 1 year of social work experience
- Experience in children and family service and training in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy will be an advantage
- Self-motivated, strong organisational and communication skills and ability to work in teams
- Good PC knowledge of MS Office
- Occasionally required to work after office hours and at weekends
- Work Location : Tai Po
Staff Benefits :
- 14 to 18 days' annual leave entitlement
- Medical benefits to staff and dependent
- On-the-job training and training sponsorship & study leave
Interested parties please send full resume with last and expected salary (in MS Word / PDF format) to Human Resources Unit, United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service, L1, KEC Administrative Building, No. 2 Po Ning Lane, Hang Hau, Tseung Kwan O with job reference no. marked on the envelope or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.