To cope with the organization's service growth, we are seeking high caliber individual for the above position.
Job Ref No : SS/JC/PC/18530/JUMP
The Project Coordinator will be a member of Social Service Division. He/She will be responsible for coordinating the Holistic Health Project for Children of Low-income Families (3 years).
- To be responsible for monitoring and implementation of the project
- To provide supervision and support to project team
- To recruit and liaise with schools for project administration
- To ensure programs are delivered in quality manner and in a cost-effective way
- To compile all service statistics, prepare progress reports and financial reports
- To deliver stress management talks to students and parents
- Registered Social Worker, Degree Holder in Social Work or above
- Minimum 4 years of social work experiences
- Experience in children and family service and training in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy will be an advantage
- Self-motivated, strong organisational and communication skills and ability to work in teams
- Good PC knowledge of MS Office
- Occasionally required to work after office hours and at weekends
- Work Location : Tai Po
Staff Benefits :
- 14 to 18 days' annual leave entitlement
- Medical benefits to staff and dependent
- On-the-job training and training sponsorship & study leave
Interested parties please send full resume with last and expected salary (in MS Word / PDF format) to Human Resources Unit, United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service, L1, KEC Administrative Building, No. 2 Po Ning Lane, Hang Hau, Tseung Kwan O with job reference no. marked on the envelope or by email to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.