Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has always strived to provide quality medical, social and educational services to the community. We now invite high calibre person to join us.
- Diploma or above qualifications
- At least 3 years' working experience
- Competent in computer skills is a preference
- Clerical duties in support of the community project team
- Support the development of an IT management system
- Monitor the progress of a community project according to schedule
- Regular visits to Residential Care Homes may be required
- Collect and collate all progress reports and statistics according to schedule
- Compile monthly financial reports & issue payment requests
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basic.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25 Nov 2020.
WhatsApp / WeChat : 6061 0873
For more details, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.