Assistant Manager - Registered Social Worker / CIIF project
Christian Action was established in 1985 as a registered charitable organization in Hong Kong. Our mission is to serve those who are poor, disadvantaged, marginalized, displaced or abandoned regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion. Our aim is to give them hope, dignity and self-reliance. Our services are based on the example of Jesus Christ who came to serve all people, regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion
We are looking for high calibre individual to fill the above vacancy on contract basis.
Ref : SSD-CIIFOTC-001/JP
- Plan and implement CIIF projects
- Handle documentation for project
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual attributes
- RSW with recognized degree or above
- At least 3 years or above working experience in social service area with supervisory and project-based experience in planning and implementation
- Working locations : Kwun Tong
Our retirement age is 60.
Interested parties please via one of the following recruitment channels, sending your resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position and reference code attention to Human Resources Division :
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (II) Estate, Kowloon; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872; OR
- By email to email@example.com
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.