Assistant Training Manager
Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,000 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 16,000 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 48,000 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR, we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Ref : Training - ATM
The Assistant Training Manager will assist the Training and Development Manager to manage the day-to-day operations of the Training and Development Department and the Institute. In addition to support the planning and execution of the training programmes and events, this role is responsible for a wide array of administrative support and coordination activities.
- To coordinate training programmes and perform budget management and evaluation report;
- To assist in identifying and assessing training and development needs and coordinate training feedback for continual programme improvement;
- To provide executive and administrative support including but not limited to managing calendar, training logistics, event and travel arrangements etc.;
- To assist in the formulation and monitor of annual work plan, training plan, budget and timelines for the Association's training function, and to prepare related reports;
- To liaise with external training institutes, consultants or vendors; and
- To execute training policy of the Association and the Institute.
- A recognized University degree, preferably in Social Science, Mental Health, Psychology or a related discipline;
- 5 years of relevant experiences in non-profit organization and / or training institute setting;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English and Chinese;
- Detail-minded with good project management and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel, and Chinese Word Processing; and
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and independently.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon by post, by fax 3552 5398 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.