AMC - Clinic Operation Officer (Full-time)
Adventist Medical Center as a one-stop medical provider, aspires to be the center of choice for patients. Managed by the Hong Kong Adventist Hospital, the Center is committed to introducing the same mission of "extending the healing ministry of Christ" to the local district.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic, motivated, and qualified individuals for the above position(s).
5-day work week
- Oversee the day to day operations of Adventist Medical Center under the direction of Operations & Business Development Manager
- Coordinating care teams for patients, and acting as a liaison between patients, patient families, and health care professionals.
- Assisting in marketing the clinic, the clinic services and the practitioners
- Diploma or above in business administration is needed
- Related experience in healthcare and medical industry is preferred
- Knowledge of insurance management, medical record forms and medical terminology is preferred
- Proficient in both spoken and written English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Pleasant, well-organized, customer-oriented and willing to learn
We offer a competitive remuneration package to suitable candidates.
Please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, 40 Stubbs Road, Hong Kong or by fax 3651 8865 or by email email@example.com
Candidates not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and they will be destroyed after 6 months.