Registered Social Worker/MCT project
Christian Action was established in 1985 as a registered charitable organization in Hong Kong. Our mission is to serve those who are poor, disadvantaged, marginalized, displaced or abandoned regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion. Our aim is to give them hope, dignity and self-reliance. Our services are based on the example of Jesus Christ who came to serve all people, regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion
We are looking for high calibre individual to fill the above vacancy on contract basis.
Ref : SSD-IEASMP-011/JP
- Implementation of CDF Project;
- Group and programme planning of different project (CDF, IEAPS, other funding project);
- Developing Ministry Coordination service and service offered to the community;
- Funding proposal writing & administrative duties as required.
- RSW with Diploma or above;
- Preferable with 1 years related social services experience.
- Working Locations: Kwun Tong
Our retirement age is 60.
Interested parties please via one of the following recruitment channels, sending your resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position and reference code attention to Human Resources Division :
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (II) Estate, Kowloon; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872 ; OR
- By email to email@example.com
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
本機構的退休年齡為 60 歲。應徵者請將履歷，現今工資及要求待遇郵寄基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道 55 號彩雲二邨 5 樓，或傳真至 2382 8872，或電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org 人力資源科收。