Part Time Dietitian
A non-profit making and inter-denominational Christian organization is now looking for high-caliber candidates who would align with our Mission : "Through a ministry of holistic care, we strive to share the Gospel and develop a Christian community. In the love of Christ, we deliver our service in a caring, professional and progressive spirit so that the lives of those serving and being served are mutually enriched." The position which paves for a rewarding career is :
Ref : PHS/CH/PTD
- Registered Dietitian in US, UK, Australia or Canada/ Accredited nutritionists with training in public health
- 3 years or above post-qualification experience both in clinical setting or in community setting
- Provide dietary and health consultation to clients
- Plan, organize and implement community health promotion and education program
- Possess good communication and presentation skills
- Good teamwork, proficiency in verbal and written English & Chinese
- Proactive, mature and independent; possess good computer literacy
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories before 18 November 2020, or via email to email@example.com or via WhatsApp no. 6507 8148 (with reference no. quoted at the caption). Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Enquiry : 2703 3238 (Phone); 6507 8148 (WhatsApp).
For details about our organization, please visit http://www.hohcs.org.hk
Prospective employees are requested to undergo / submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for work relating to children or mentally incapacitated persons before employment. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only
This advertisement should not be reproduced, in whole or in part, to other recruitment websites without our prior written permission.