St. Stephen's Girls' College, a leading Grant School for girls under the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui, is inviting applications for the above post.
- Associate Degree or Degree holder
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Proficient in computer applications (e.g. MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Photoshop, etc)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Organized, self-motivated and flexible
- Able to work independently
- Able to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Able to work on flexi-hours
Main Responsibilities :
- Assist in preparing teaching and learning materials
- Assist teachers in handling non-teaching duties and administrative work
- Provide support to and facilitate co-curricular activities and school events
Commencement date : 1 September 2020
Closing date for application : 5 June 2020
Interested candidates for the posts above are invited to send their applications with a cover letter and full resume stating current (if any) and expected salaries by post to The Principal, St. Stephen's Girls' College, 2 Lyttelton Road, Hong Kong or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only candidates receiving an interview will be contacted.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.