Student Support Teaching Assistant [For Special Educational Needs (Sen) Students]
St. Stephen's Girls' College, a leading Grant School for girls under the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui, is inviting applications for the above post.
- Holder of Diploma, Higher Diploma, Associate Degree, or Degree in Psychology / Counselling / Social Work
- Holder of Postgraduate Certificate / Diploma in Education (an advantage)
- Work experience in the related fields (an advantage)
- Responsible and caring in personality
Main Responsibilities :
- Provide assistance to the SEN Co-ordinator in counselling SEN students
- Support SEN students in their coursework
- Liaise with subject teachers, social worker, educational psychologist, etc.
- Provide other administrative support
Commencement date : 1 September 2020
Closing date for application : 5 June 2020
Interested candidates for the posts above are invited to send their applications with a cover letter and full resume stating current (if any) and expected salaries by post to The Principal, St. Stephen's Girls' College, 2 Lyttelton Road, Hong Kong or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only candidates receiving an interview will be contacted.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.