Information Technology Officer / Assistant Information Technology Officer
Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has always strived to provide quality medical, social and educational services to the community. We now invite high calibre person to join us.
Ref : BOD/ITO/AITO
- Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Science or IT related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years solid experience, preferably in non-governmental organizations (NGOs), welfare / medical sector or sizeable organizations
- Experience in providing IT technical support
- Familiar with eCommerce systems, SharePoint, and Content Management Systems (CMS) e.g. WordPress
- Experience in applying RDBMS SQL statement for data manipulations
- Excellent organizing, analytical and problem-solving ability with good interpersonal skills
- Responsible, self-motivated, hardworking, good team spirit and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Provide IT support in both software and hardware, troubleshooting, installation issues and ad hoc technical support in multiple service units of Pok Oi Hospital
- Assist in various IT projects including programming, development, technologies architecture setup and implementation
- Involve in the entire system development life cycle, including collection of user requirements, system analysis and design, and system development and testing
- Support system / application development and maintenance
- Provide IT technical support including problem investigation, server administration, backup and recovery implementation, hardware and software upgrade, integration and migration plan
- Conduct internal training programmes and assist in IT audit when necessary
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Information Technology Officer
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 03 Jun 2020.
WhatsApp / WeChat : 6061 0873
For more details, please visit our website : http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.